Purple Bed Mattress Review Unwrapping Purple Mattress
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Unwrapping Purple Mattress
So I was excited to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it is made of some very distinctive material, it is tough to compare to other mattresses. Unwrapping Purple Mattress
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to find pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It is difficult to compare Purple to other bed mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of one of the few mattress manufacturers that is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain type of mattress that you enjoy – If you are a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, then you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Unwrapping Purple Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it’s about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, with a very distinctive material that’s accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I found the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it’s a excellent option for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Unwrapping Purple Mattress
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple uses in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is an important selling point. Unwrapping Purple Mattress
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Unwrapping Purple Mattress