Purple Bed Mattress Review Try Purple Mattress
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple bed mattress because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Try Purple Mattress
So I was excited to try it out myself.
Since it is made of some very distinctive material, it’s hard to compare to other mattresses. Try Purple Mattress
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a good deal of people will like the mattress mattress, however it is so unique that it might not be for everybody.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they’re trying to establish with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It is tough to compare Purple to additional mattress mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in numerous places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain type of mattress that you enjoy – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Try Purple Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it’s about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, with a very unique material that is responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Only because it does not fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is great for couples. Try Purple Mattress
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort layer is extremely resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that is seen in other mattress brands.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I feel the durability of this mattress over time will be a big selling point. Try Purple Mattress
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Try Purple Mattress