Purple Bed Mattress Review The Queen Purple Mattress
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. The Queen Purple Mattress
So that I couldn’t wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it is constructed with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. The Queen Purple Mattress
Overall I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a couple of small concerns also.
It’s certainly unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a great deal of individuals will like the bed mattress, however it is so unique that it might not be for everybody.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It is difficult to compare Purple to additional mattress mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in multiple places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular kind of mattress mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, you must think about sticking to precisely what you like. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. The Queen Purple Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, using an extremely unique material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it’s a excellent alternative for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. The Queen Purple Mattress
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the sizes and prices are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel substance in its comfort layer. . It will stop early sagging, that is seen in other mattresses.
It has a high density base foam. So, I think the durability of this mattress will be a huge selling point. The Queen Purple Mattress
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. The Queen Purple Mattress