Purple Bed Mattress Review The Purple Mattress Review
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. The Purple Mattress Review
So I was excited to try the mattress out myself.
Because it’s made with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses The Purple Mattress Review
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a great deal of people are going to like the bed mattress, however it’s so unique that it might not be for everybody.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg test).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the unique material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you know – Is it memory foam? More like a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular type of mattress, you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. The Purple Mattress Review
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I would give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely unique material provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for movement transfer I feel it’s great for couples. The Purple Mattress Review
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the sizes and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in other mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is an important selling point. The Purple Mattress Review
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. The Purple Mattress Review