Purple Bed Mattress Review The Purple Bed Mattress Review
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. The Purple Bed Mattress Review
So I was excited to try it out myself.
Because it is constructed with very unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. The Purple Bed Mattress Review
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people are going to like this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone, since it is so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they’re trying to establish with the raw egg test).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the unique material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is among one of the couple of mattress manufacturers that is comfortable when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you know – Can it be memory foam? More like a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a particular type of bed mattress you enjoy – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. The Purple Bed Mattress Review
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it’s around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. The Purple Bed Mattress Review
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any early drooping that’s seen in other mattress brands.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I feel the durability of the mattress over time will be a significant selling point. The Purple Bed Mattress Review
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. The Purple Bed Mattress Review