Purple Bed Mattress Review The Nectar Mattress Reviews
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. The Nectar Mattress Reviews
So I was delighted to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s constructed with very unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. The Nectar Mattress Reviews
Overall I loved the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals are going to like this mattress. But it won’t be for everybody, since it is so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they are proving with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the exceptional material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a bed mattress you know – Can it be memory foam? More like a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain type of mattress that you like – If you are a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. The Nectar Mattress Reviews
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it is around a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. The Nectar Mattress Reviews
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any early drooping that’s observed in other mattress manufacturers.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I feel the sturdiness of this mattress over time is going to be a big selling point. The Nectar Mattress Reviews
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. The Nectar Mattress Reviews