Purple Bed Mattress Review The King Purple Mattress Review
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. The King Purple Mattress Review
So I couldn’t wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it’s constructed with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. The King Purple Mattress Review
Overall I loved the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it is unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people are going to love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the few mattress brands which is comfortable when sleeping on the back, side, and tummy.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have personally tried.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular type of mattress mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, then you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. The King Purple Mattress Review
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple mattress mattress has a distinct comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it’s a very different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely unique material provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I found that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. The King Purple Mattress Review
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort coating is very resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that is observed in other mattress manufacturers.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. The King Purple Mattress Review
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. The King Purple Mattress Review