Purple Bed Mattress Review Reviews Of The Nectar Mattress
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Reviews Of The Nectar Mattress
So I was excited to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it’s built with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Reviews Of The Nectar Mattress
Overall I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a couple of little concerns also.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. However it will not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they’re proving with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It is difficult to compare Purple to additional mattress mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in numerous places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you understand – Is it memory foam? More like a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain type of mattress that you like – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Reviews Of The Nectar Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I would give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at stress relief. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, with a very distinctive material that’s accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to movement transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. Reviews Of The Nectar Mattress
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Reviews Of The Nectar Mattress
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Reviews Of The Nectar Mattress