Purple Bed Mattress Review Review On Nectar Mattress
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple mattress mattress due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Review On Nectar Mattress
So that I could not wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it is made of some very unique material, it’s hard to compare to other mattresses. Review On Nectar Mattress
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people will like this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone, since it is so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to locate pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re planning to show with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is among one of the couple of mattress brands which is comfortable when sleeping on the back, side, and tummy.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you’re a fan of a specific type of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Review On Nectar Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it’s about a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive material provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a excellent option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Review On Nectar Mattress
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that’s seen in other mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I believe the sturdiness of this mattress over time is going to be a significant selling point. Review On Nectar Mattress
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Review On Nectar Mattress