Purple Bed Mattress Review Review Of Nectar Mattress
I get a fantastic deal of concerns about the Purple bed mattress because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Review Of Nectar Mattress
So that I could not wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it’s made with very unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses Review Of Nectar Mattress
Overall I really liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they are trying to establish with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you know – Is it memory foam? More like a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain kind of mattress that you enjoy – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Review Of Nectar Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Considering the Purple mattress mattress has a distinct comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it has a very different feel.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it is about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely unique material provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not only felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
In regards to movement transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is great for couples. Review Of Nectar Mattress
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Review Of Nectar Mattress
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Review Of Nectar Mattress