Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Vs Leesa Mattress Review
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Vs Leesa Mattress Review
So I was delighted to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it is made with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Vs Leesa Mattress Review
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I have tested. I believe a great deal of individuals are going to like the mattress mattress, however it’s so unique that it may not be for everybody.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a specific kind of bed mattress you like – If you like memory foam or love latex, then you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Vs Leesa Mattress Review
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple bed mattress has a distinct comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it has an extremely different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I’d give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to movement transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. Purple Vs Leesa Mattress Review
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any early drooping that’s seen in other mattress brands.
It has a high density base foam. So, I believe the durability of this mattress will be a massive selling point. Purple Vs Leesa Mattress Review
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Vs Leesa Mattress Review