Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress With Foam Topper
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress With Foam Topper
So that I could not wait to try the mattress out myself.
Since it is built with very unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress With Foam Topper
All in all I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re planning to reveal with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain type of mattress that you like – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, then you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress With Foam Topper
Firmness and Feel
Considering the Purple mattress mattress has a distinct comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it has a very different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it’s around a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive material provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, as it pertains to motion transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a great option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress With Foam Topper
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress With Foam Topper
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress With Foam Topper