Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Where To Try
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Where To Try
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s constructed with very unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Where To Try
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people are going to love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they are proving with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It’s difficult to compare Purple to other mattress mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in multiple positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain type of mattress that you like – If you are a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Where To Try
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I would give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely unique substance provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt that the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Purple Mattress Where To Try
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that’s seen in other mattress manufacturers.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Where To Try
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Where To Try