Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress What Is The Powder
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress, because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress What Is The Powder
So I was excited to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it’s made of some very distinctive material, it’s tough to compare to other mattresses. Purple Mattress What Is The Powder
All in all I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s certainly unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people are going to love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It is difficult to compare Purple to additional bed mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in multiple positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a particular type of bed mattress you enjoy – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress What Is The Powder
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, with an extremely unique material that is responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it’s a great alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress What Is The Powder
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort layer is extremely resilient, and will stop any early drooping that’s observed in other mattress manufacturers.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I feel the sturdiness of the mattress over time will be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress What Is The Powder
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress What Is The Powder