Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Weight Rating
I get a fantastic deal of concerns about the Purple bed mattress due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Weight Rating
So I was eager to check it out myself.
Because it’s built with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Weight Rating
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. However it will not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be amazing for this. (This is what they are proving using the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a bed mattress you understand – Can it be memory foam? More like a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you are a fan of a particular type of mattress, then you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Weight Rating
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it is most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt that the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Weight Rating
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that’s seen in other mattresses.
It has a higher density base foam. So, I believe the durability of this mattress will be a massive selling point. Purple Mattress Weight Rating
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Weight Rating