Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Weight
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress Weight
So I was delighted to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Weight
Overall I truly liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a couple of little concerns too.
It’s completely unique, and differs from anything I’ve examined. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is among one of the few mattress brands that is comfortable when sleeping on the back, side, and stomach.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular sort of mattress, then you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Weight
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely unique material provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not just felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, as it pertains to motion transfer.
Only because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent option for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Weight
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel substance in its relaxation layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that’s seen in other mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Weight
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Weight