Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Vs Tuft And Needle
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple bed mattress due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress Vs Tuft And Needle
So I was eager to try it out myself.
Because it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Vs Tuft And Needle
Overall I really liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
No doubt it is unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is among one of the few mattress manufacturers that is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain kind of mattress that you like – If you are a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Vs Tuft And Needle
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I would give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not just felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
In regards to movement transfer, I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Vs Tuft And Needle
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel substance in its comfort layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I feel the durability of the mattress over time will be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Vs Tuft And Needle
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Vs Tuft And Needle