Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Vs Sleep Number
I get a fantastic deal of concerns about the Purple bed mattress due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress Vs Sleep Number
So I could not wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it is constructed with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Vs Sleep Number
All in all I truly liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a few small concerns also.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals will like this mattress. But it will not be for everybody, since it’s so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they are proving with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress brands that is comfortable when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a specific kind of bed mattress you enjoy – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, then you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Vs Sleep Number
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it is about a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I found that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to movement transfer.
Only because it does not fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Vs Sleep Number
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that’s seen in different mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I feel the sturdiness of the mattress over time will be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Vs Sleep Number
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Vs Sleep Number