Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it is built with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf
All in all I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a few little concerns also.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a specific type of bed mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must think about sticking to exactly what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf
Firmness and Feel
Considering the Purple mattress mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a surprise it’s an extremely different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it is most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive material provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not just felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Simply because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort layer is very resilient, and will stop any early drooping that’s observed in other mattress brands.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Vs Loom And Leaf