Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Vs Leesa Mattress
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Vs Leesa Mattress
So that I could not wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it’s constructed with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Vs Leesa Mattress
Overall I loved the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s certainly unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a good deal of individuals will like the mattress mattress, however it’s so unique that it may not be for everybody.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they’re proving using the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the few mattress brands which is comfy when sleeping on the back, side, and tummy.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have personally tried.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular type of bed mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Vs Leesa Mattress
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it is about a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not just felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, concerning motion transfer.
Only because it does not fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Vs Leesa Mattress
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple uses in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
It has a high density base foam. So, I think that the durability of this mattress is going to be a massive selling point. Purple Mattress Vs Leesa Mattress
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Vs Leesa Mattress