Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Vs Leesa
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative advertising and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Vs Leesa
So I couldn’t wait to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it’s constructed with very unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Vs Leesa
All in all I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a few small concerns also.
No doubt it is unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals will like this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone, since it is so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they’re trying to establish with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the unique material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular kind of bed mattress you like – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Vs Leesa
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple mattress mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a surprise it has an extremely different feel.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it is most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive substance provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool Underneath the cover, it is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not just felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
When it come to motion transfer, I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a great alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Vs Leesa
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple uses in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that’s seen in different mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam. So, I believe that the durability of this mattress will be a huge selling point. Purple Mattress Vs Leesa
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Vs Leesa