Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Video Reviews
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Video Reviews
So I couldn’t wait to try the mattress out myself.
Because it’s built with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Video Reviews
Overall I really liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they’re trying to establish with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is among one of the couple of mattress manufacturers which is comfy when sleeping on the back, side, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you are a fan of a specific type of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Video Reviews
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple mattress mattress has a distinct comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it has an extremely different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it’s around a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, using an extremely distinctive material that is responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
In regards to motion transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a great option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Video Reviews
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that is seen in other mattress brands.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Video Reviews
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Video Reviews