Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Update
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Update
So I was eager to try out the mattress out myself.
Because it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Update
All in all I honestly liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re planning to reveal with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the unique material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in multiple places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular sort of mattress, then you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Update
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it is about a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Update
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple uses in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
It has a higher density base foam. So, I think the durability of this mattress is going to be a huge selling point. Purple Mattress Update
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Update