Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Unwrap
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Unwrap
So I was excited to try it out myself.
Because it’s built with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Unwrap
Overall I really liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people are going to love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to locate pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re planning to reveal with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It is difficult to compare Purple to other bed mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in multiple places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have personally tried.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a specific type of bed mattress you enjoy – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, you must think about sticking to exactly what you like. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Unwrap
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving too.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
In regards to motion transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Simply because it does not fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a great alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Unwrap
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort layer is very resilient, and will stop any early drooping that is seen in other mattress brands.
It’s a high density base foam. So, I believe that the durability of this mattress is going to be a huge selling point. Purple Mattress Unwrap
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Unwrap