Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Underground
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Underground
So I couldn’t wait to try the mattress out myself.
Because it’s made with very unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Underground
All in all I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a couple of small concerns too.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people will like this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone, since it’s so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they’re proving using the raw egg test).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is among one of the couple of mattress manufacturers which is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain type of mattress that you enjoy – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Underground
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it is not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, using an extremely distinctive material that’s accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not just felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
When it come to motion transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Underground
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort layer is extremely resilient, and will stop any early drooping that is observed in other mattress manufacturers.
It has a higher density base foam. So, I believe that the durability of this mattress will be a massive selling point. Purple Mattress Underground
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Underground