Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Uncomfortable
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Uncomfortable
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Uncomfortable
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I’ve tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they’re trying to establish with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain kind of mattress that you like – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, then you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Uncomfortable
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it is around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive material provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool Underneath the cover, it is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not just felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
In regards to motion transfer, I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for movement transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Uncomfortable
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the sizes and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is very resilient, and will stop any early drooping that is seen in other mattress brands.
It’s a higher density base foam. So, I think the durability of this mattress will be a massive selling point. Purple Mattress Uncomfortable
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Uncomfortable