Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Toxic Powder
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress, because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress Toxic Powder
So I was excited to try the mattress out myself.
Since it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Toxic Powder
Overall I loved the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a good deal of people will like the bed mattress, however it’s so unique that it may not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to establish with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in multiple places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a specific type of mattress mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Toxic Powder
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I’d give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, with a very distinctive material that is accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I found the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, as it pertains to motion transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Toxic Powder
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple uses in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that’s seen in different mattresses.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Toxic Powder
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Toxic Powder