Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Topper Reviews
I get a fantastic deal of concerns about the Purple mattress mattress due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress Topper Reviews
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it is made of some very distinctive material, it is tough to compare to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Topper Reviews
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals are going to like this mattress. But it will not be for everyone, since it’s so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they are trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It’s tough to compare Purple to additional bed mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is among one of the couple of mattress brands that is comfortable when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you are a fan of a specific type of mattress, then you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Topper Reviews
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive material provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt that the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to movement transfer.
Only because it does not fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a excellent alternative for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Topper Reviews
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its comfort layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
It’s a higher density base foam. So, I think the durability of this mattress is going to be a huge selling point. Purple Mattress Topper Reviews
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Topper Reviews