Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Topper Review
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Topper Review
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s built with very unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Topper Review
Overall I loved the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a great deal of people will like the bed mattress, however it’s so unique that it might not be for everybody.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the exceptional material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in numerous positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain type of mattress that you enjoy – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Topper Review
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple bed mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a surprise it’s a very different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it is probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to movement transfer.
Only because it does not fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a great option for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Topper Review
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple uses in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that’s seen in other mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I believe the sturdiness of this mattress over time will be a big selling point. Purple Mattress Topper Review
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Topper Review