Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Topper
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative advertising and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Topper
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it’s made of some very distinctive material, it’s tough to compare to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Topper
Overall I loved the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many individuals are going to like this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone, since it’s so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It’s tough to compare Purple to additional bed mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in multiple positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a bed mattress you know – Is it memory foam? More like a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain type of mattress that you enjoy – If you are a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Topper
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I’d give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive substance provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered that the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Simply because it does not fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Purple Mattress Topper
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort layer is very resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that’s observed in other mattress manufacturers.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is an important selling point. Purple Mattress Topper
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Topper