Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Too Firm
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Too Firm
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it’s built with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Too Firm
All in all I truly liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a few little concerns also.
It’s completely unique, and differs from anything I’ve examined. I believe a great deal of individuals are going to like the bed mattress, however it’s so unique that it may not be for everybody.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they are proving with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online business design – It’s difficult to compare Purple to additional bed mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of one of the few mattress manufacturers which is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have personally tried.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular kind of bed mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must think about sticking to exactly what you like. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Too Firm
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I would give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at stress relief. Therefore, don’t base everything from the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Simply because it does not fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it is a excellent alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Too Firm
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that’s observed in other mattress brands.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I believe the durability of this mattress over time is going to be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Too Firm
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Too Firm