Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Technology
I get a fantastic deal of concerns about the Purple mattress mattress due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress Technology
So that I could not wait to try the mattress out myself.
Because it is made with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Technology
All in all I truly liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a couple of little concerns also.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I have tested. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are trying to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the exceptional material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in multiple places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular sort of mattress, then you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Technology
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely unique material provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a great alternative for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Technology
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and prices are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel material in its comfort layer. . It will stop early sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I feel the sturdiness of this mattress over time will be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Technology
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Technology