Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Support
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Support
So I was excited to try the mattress out myself.
Since it is made of some very distinctive material, it is tough to compare to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Support
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people will like this mattress. But it will not be for everybody, since it’s so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It’s tough to compare Purple to additional bed mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain type of mattress that you enjoy – If you are a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you should stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Support
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving also.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for movement transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Support
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any early drooping that is observed in other mattress manufacturers.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I believe the sturdiness of the mattress over time will be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Support
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Support