Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Sample
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Sample
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it is built with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Sample
All in all I honestly liked the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg test).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the exceptional material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the few mattress manufacturers which is comfy when sleeping on the back, side, and stomach.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress which you can describe – Can you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you’re a fan of a particular sort of mattress, you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Sample
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it is most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, using an extremely unique material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover, it is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not just felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Sample
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel substance in its comfort layer. . It will stop early sagging, that’s seen in different mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I feel the durability of this mattress over time is going to be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Sample
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Sample