Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Reviews 2016
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple mattress mattress due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Reviews 2016
So I was excited to check it out myself.
Because it is constructed with quite unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Reviews 2016
All in all I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a couple of little concerns also.
It’s certainly unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a great deal of people will like the mattress mattress, however it is so unique that it might not be for everybody.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to locate pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is hard to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is among one of the couple of mattress brands which is comfortable when sleeping on the back, side, and tummy.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have personally tried.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain type of mattress that you enjoy – If you’re a die hard fan of a certain type of mattress, then you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Reviews 2016
Firmness and Feel
Considering the Purple mattress mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it has a very different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it’s about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive substance provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
In regards to movement transfer, I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a great option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Reviews 2016
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I feel the sturdiness of this mattress over time is going to be a big selling point. Purple Mattress Reviews 2016
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Reviews 2016