Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Review Video
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Review Video
So that I couldn’t wait to try the mattress out myself.
Since it is made of some very distinctive material, it’s hard to compare to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Review Video
Overall I loved the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I’ve examined. I believe many individuals are going to like this mattress. But it won’t be for everybody, since it’s so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be amazing for this. (This is what they’re proving with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is hard to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of one of the few mattress brands that is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you can describe – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a particular kind of mattress mattress you enjoy – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that isn’t really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Review Video
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely unique substance provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt that the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Test
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Only because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for motion transfer I feel it’s great for couples. Purple Mattress Review Video
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the sizes and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any early drooping that is seen in other mattress brands.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I believe the durability of this mattress over time will be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Review Video
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Review Video