Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Review Sleepopolis
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Review Sleepopolis
So I was eager to try the mattress out myself.
Since it is built with quite unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Review Sleepopolis
Overall I loved the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people are going to like this mattress. But it will not be for everyone, since it is so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to find pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It’s tough to compare Purple to other bed mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in numerous positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you understand – Is it memory foam? More like a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain kind of mattress that you like – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Review Sleepopolis
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple bed mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it has an extremely different feel.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. As far as firmness, it’s around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, using a very distinctive material that’s responsible for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt that the cover was quite beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I was not sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Simply because it does not fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Review Sleepopolis
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel substance in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I feel the sturdiness of this mattress over time is going to be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Review Sleepopolis
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Review Sleepopolis