Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Review Heavy Side Sleeper
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Review Heavy Side Sleeper
So I was eager to check it out myself.
Since it’s constructed with very unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Review Heavy Side Sleeper
Overall I liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a few little concerns also.
It’s completely unique, and differs from anything I have tested. I believe a great deal of individuals will like the mattress mattress, however it is so unique that it may not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to find pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re planning to show with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It’s difficult to compare Purple to other mattress mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in numerous positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple mattress mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Can you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you are a fan of a specific type of mattress, you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Review Heavy Side Sleeper
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I’d give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely unique material provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered that the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it is great for couples. Purple Mattress Review Heavy Side Sleeper
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort layer is very resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that’s seen in other mattress brands.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I feel the durability of the mattress over time will be a big selling point. Purple Mattress Review Heavy Side Sleeper
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Review Heavy Side Sleeper