Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Review 2017
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress Review 2017
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it is constructed with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Review 2017
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. However it will not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to find pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in numerous positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain type of mattress that you enjoy – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Review 2017
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple mattress mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it has an extremely different feel.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I’d give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at pressure relief. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is truly the story of Purple, with a very distinctive material that’s accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I felt the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
When it come to movement transfer, I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the typical kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Review 2017
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the sizes and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple uses in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that’s seen in other mattresses.
It has a high density base foam. So, I think the durability of this mattress will be a massive selling point. Purple Mattress Review 2017
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Review 2017