Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Residue
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Residue
So I was thrilled to try out the mattress for myself.
Since it is built with very unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Residue
Overall I really liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
No doubt it is unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people will love this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to establish with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It’s difficult to compare Purple to other mattress mattresses (price-wise) due to the material.
- Sleep in numerous positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain kind of mattress that you enjoy – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a unique feel that is not really like any of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Residue
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple bed mattress has a distinct comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a surprise it has a very different feel.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving too.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very unique material that provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it’s made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not only felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
When it come to motion transfer, I was not sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
However, for movement transfer I feel it’s wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Residue
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance that Purple uses in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I feel the durability of this mattress over time will be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Residue
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Residue