Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Real Reviews
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Real Reviews
So I was delighted to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it is made with very unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Real Reviews
Overall I honestly liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It is definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they are trying to establish with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It is tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a particular type of mattress mattress you like – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must think about sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Real Reviews
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it’s probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive material provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
In regards to movement transfer, I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it is a excellent option for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Real Reviews
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Below, the dimensions and costs are listed.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material utilized in the comfort layer is extremely resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that’s observed in other mattress manufacturers.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is an important selling point. Purple Mattress Real Reviews
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full benefit
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Real Reviews