Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Queen Weight
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and powerful Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Queen Weight
So I was excited to try it out myself.
Because it’s built with quite unique materials, it is hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Queen Weight
All in all I liked the Purple bed mattress, however I had a few small concerns too.
No doubt it’s unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. However it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to find pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That’s exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the couple of mattress brands that is comfortable when sleeping on the backside, and tummy.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a particular type of mattress mattress you like – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to exactly what you like. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Queen Weight
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it seems different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really fast, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it’s about a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. Therefore, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found that the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
When it come to movement transfer, I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is wonderful for couples. Purple Mattress Queen Weight
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel substance utilized in the comfort coating is extremely resilient, and will stop any premature drooping that’s observed in other mattress manufacturers.
The bottom foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Queen Weight
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Queen Weight