Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Queen Protector
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,because of their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Queen Protector
So I was eager to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it is made of some very distinctive material, it is hard to compare to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Queen Protector
Overall I truly liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a few small concerns also.
It is absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe plenty of people are going to love this mattress. However it will not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to locate pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to show with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the exceptional material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to other people.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of one of the few mattress manufacturers that is comfy when sleeping on the backside, and stomach.
- Rather sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You may not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a particular kind of mattress mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, then you must think about sticking to precisely what you like. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Queen Protector
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I’d give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive material provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt that the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, regarding movement transfer.
Simply because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a great option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Queen Protector
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the sizes of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that is seen in other mattresses.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Queen Protector
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Queen Protector