Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Protector Queen
I get a lot of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Protector Queen
So I was excited to try it out myself.
Because it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Protector Queen
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. But I did have some concerns.
It’s absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. However it will not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be amazing for this. (This is what they are proving with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to other people, since the material is so unique.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve reviewed.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Want a mattress mattress you know – Can it be memory foam? More like a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There is a certain kind of mattress that you enjoy – If you are a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, then you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Protector Queen
Firmness and Feel
Considering the Purple mattress mattress has a distinct comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a surprise it’s an extremely different feel.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I would give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at stress relief. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely unique substance provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. Underneath the cover is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I felt that the cover was very beathable, and felt good to touch.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
When it come to movement transfer, I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress.
Only because it does not fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent option for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Protector Queen
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It’ll stop premature drooping, that is seen in other mattresses.
It has a high density base foam.
So, I believe the sturdiness of the mattress over time will be a big selling point. Purple Mattress Protector Queen
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less motion transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Protector Queen