Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Protector
I get many questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Protector
So that I couldn’t wait to try the mattress out myself.
Because it’s built with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Protector
All in all I truly liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a few small concerns also.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I’ve tested. I believe many people are going to like this mattress. But it won’t be for everyone, since it is so unique.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are looking pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be incredible for this. (This is what they’re proving with the raw egg test).
- Are looking a bed-in-a-box design – It’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others, because the material is so unique.
- Sleep in many positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfy rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I have actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Possibly a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular type of mattress mattress you enjoy – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, you must think about sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like any of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Protector
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional comfort layer (called hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you’ve tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it’s around a 7 out of 10. But, it is also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. Underneath the cover, it is made from viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). The cover not only felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple bed mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Simply because it doesn’t fall under the common types of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent alternative for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Protector
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple uses a really resilient gel substance in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that’s seen in different mattresses.
It has a high density base foam. So, I think the durability of this mattress will be a huge selling point. Purple Mattress Protector
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Protector