Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Problems
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Problems
So I was excited to try the mattress out myself.
Because it is built with quite unique materials, it’s tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Problems
Overall I really liked the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I have tested. I believe a lot of people are going to love this mattress. But it will not be for everyone.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I found the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are considering the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the unique material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in several positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that sleep comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a bed mattress you know – Is it memory foam? More like a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain kind of mattress – If you are a fan of a particular sort of mattress, then you should stick with that kind of mattress. This is a unique feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Problems
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it is not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really fast, and sleeps cool. So far as firmness, it’s around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s also pressure relieving. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is really the story of Purple, with a very distinctive material that’s accountable for the bounciness, pressure relief, and sleeping trendy. Underneath the cover, it’s made from viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not only felt nice, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Evaluation
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, as it pertains to motion transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
But, it’s a great option for most couples, in regards to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Problems
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its price.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple utilizes in the comfort layer, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Problems
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the cheapest prices here.
But in comparison to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer than Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Problems