Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Pillows
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Pillows
So I was eager to try out the mattress out myself.
Since it’s built with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Pillows
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a great deal of people are going to enjoy the bed mattress, however it’s so unique that it might not be for everybody.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be great for this. (This is what they’re trying to establish with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Because of the unique material, it’s hard to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in numerous places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Prefer to sleep cool – The Purple mattress sleeps cooler than any other mattress I have reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a particular type of mattress mattress you like – If you prefer memory foam or love latex, then you must think about sticking to exactly what you like. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Pillows
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique comfort layer (known as hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not surprising that it feels different than any other mattress you have tried.
Like a latex bed mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool.
As it pertains firmness, I’d give it around a 7 out of 10. But, it’s great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything off of the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress is made from 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered that the mattress cover to be nice to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I didn’t know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Simply because it does not fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Pillows
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the prices for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
The gel material that Purple utilizes in the comfort coating, is really resilient. It will stop premature drooping, that is seen in different mattresses.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I anticipate the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Pillows
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the cheapest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Pillows