Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Owner
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress,due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Owner
So I was eager to check it out myself.
Because it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Owner
Overall I truly liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a couple of little concerns also.
It’s definitely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe a great deal of people are going to enjoy the bed mattress, however it is so unique that it might not be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- are making an attempt to find pressure relief- I discovered Purple’s is in fact terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re aiming to reveal with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It’s tough to compare Purple to additional bed mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in multiple places – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You may not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you know – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- You prefer a certain type of mattress – If you are a fan of a specific sort of mattress, then you need to stick with that sort of mattress. This is a special feel that isn’t really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Owner
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a unique relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool.
When it comes firmness, I would give it about a 7 out of 10. But, it is great at pressure relief. So, don’t base everything from the firmness scale.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that makes Purple what it is. With a very distinctive material that offers the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool. The cover Beneath the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4 percent ). I discovered the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to motion transfer.
Considering that it does not fall under the frequent memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is great for couples. Purple Mattress Owner
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the readily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its comfort layer. . It will stop early sagging, that is seen in different mattresses.
It’s a high density base foam.
So, I believe the sturdiness of this mattress over time will be a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Owner
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year guarantee
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a excellent mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
But when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is cheaper.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lower comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar includes a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Owner