Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Overlay
I get a great deal of concerns about the Purple bed mattress due to their innovative advertising and effective Kickstarted effort. Purple Mattress Overlay
So I was delighted to try out the mattress for myself.
Because it is built with quite unique materials, it’s hard to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Overlay
All in all I honestly enjoyed the mattress too. However, I did have some concerns.
It’s absolutely unique, and different than any mattress I’ve ever tested. I believe many people will like this mattress. But it will not be for everybody, since it’s so unique.
You will enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are trying to find pressure relief- I found Purple’s is in reality terrific for pressure relief. (That is exactly what they’re planning to reveal with the raw egg test).
- Are looking the bed-in-a-box online company design – It is difficult to compare Purple to additional mattress mattresses (price-wise) because of the material.
- Sleep in numerous positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, back or side.
- Prefer to sleep cool- The Purple mattress no doubt sleeps cool. It sleeps cooler than any other mattress I’ve personally tried.
You might not like the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Prefer a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex mattress mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s difficult to classify Purple, which could be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a specific kind of bed mattress you enjoy – If you like memory foam or love latex, you must consider sticking to precisely what you like. This is a special feel that is not really like some of the fundamental bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Overlay
Firmness and Feel
Since the Purple mattress has a exceptional relaxation layer (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a shock that it feels different than any other mattress.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs back really quick, and sleeps cool. With regard to firmness, it’s most likely a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it is really pressure relieving also.
So I believe the regular”firmness scale” isn’t really as helpful as it could be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple mattress mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is what defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive material provides the bounce, pressure relief and sleeps cool Underneath the cover, it’s made of viscose (27%), polyester (69%), and polyester-lycra (4%). The cover not just felt fine, but was very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I did not know what to expect from the Purple mattress, when it come to motion transfer.
Basically because it doesn’t fall under the common kinds of mattresses; memory foam, latex foam or innerspring.
But, it’s a excellent option for most couples, when it comes to motion transfer. Purple Mattress Overlay
Costs and Avaiable Sizes
Listed below, are the dimensions of the Purple mattress, and its cost.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop premature sagging, that is seen in other mattresses.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the bed mattress to hold up well over time, and I think its durability is a significant selling point. Purple Mattress Overlay
Other things to Remember:
- Purple is offered just online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can find the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to note:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, compared to Nectar having 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Overlay