Purple Bed Mattress Review Purple Mattress Opinion
I get a great deal of questions about the Purple mattress, due to their innovative marketing and effective Kickstarted campaign. Purple Mattress Opinion
So I was eager to try it out myself.
Because it’s constructed with quite unique materials, it is tough to compare it to other mattresses. Purple Mattress Opinion
Overall I liked the Purple mattress mattress, however I had a few little concerns also.
It’s certainly unique, and differs from anything I have tested. I believe a lot of people will love this mattress. However it won’t be for everyone.
You may enjoy the Purple bed mattress if you…
- Are searching for pressure relief – I discovered the Purple mattress to be good for this. (This is what they’re trying to prove with the raw egg evaluation ).
- Are interested in the bed-in-a-box design – Due to the unique material, it’s tough to compare Purple mattresses to others.
- Sleep in numerous positions – Purple is one of very few mattresses, that are comfortable rather you sleep on your stomach, side or back.
- Wish to sleep cool – The Purple bed mattress certainly sleeps cool, cooler than nearly any other bed mattress I’ve actually reviewed.
You might not like the Purple mattress mattress if you…
- Want a mattress that you understand – Do you call it memory foam? Perhaps a latex bed mattress? Absolutely not spring. It’s hard to classify Purple, which might be challenging for some buyers.
- There’s a certain type of mattress that you enjoy – If you’re a die hard fan of a particular kind of mattress, then you need to stick with that kind of mattress. This is a special feel that is not really like some of the basic bed mattress types. Purple Mattress Opinion
Firmness and Feel
Considering that the Purple mattress mattress has a different comfort layer material (hyper-elastic polymer), it’s not a surprise it’s an extremely different feel.
Like a latex mattress mattress, Purple springs really quick, and sleeps cool. In regards to firmness, it is probably a 7 out of 10 on the firmness scale. However it’s really pressure relieving also.
So I feel the regular”firmness scale” is not really as helpful as it can be.
Purple Mattress Construction
The Purple bed mattress consists of 3 layers:
- 2 inches of hyper-elastic polymer
- 3.5 inches of 1.8 pound polyurethane foam
- 4.0 inches of 2.0 pound polyurethane foam
The top layer is the thing that defines Purple.
The extremely distinctive substance provides the bounce, pressure relief and also sleeps cool The cover below the cover is made of viscose (27%), polyester (69 percent ), and polyester-lycra (4%). I found the mattress cover to be wonderful to the touch and very breathable.
Motion Transfer Test
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the Purple mattress mattress in regards to movement transfer.
Considering that it doesn’t fall under the common memory foam, latex foam, and innerspring classifications.
However, for motion transfer I feel it is great for couples. Purple Mattress Opinion
Expenses and Avaiable Sizes
The table shown below lists the costs for the easily available sizes and their associated measurements.
Twin XL: 37.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $699
Queen: 59.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $999
King: 75.5″ x 79.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
Cal King: 71.5″ x 83.5″ x 9.5″ – $1,299
In Regards To Durability
Purple employs a really resilient gel material in its relaxation layer. . It will stop early sagging, that’s seen in other mattresses.
The base foam is high-density, so all in all I expect the mattress mattress to hold up well over time, and I believe its durability is an important selling point. Purple Mattress Opinion
Other things to keep in mind:
- Purple is offered only online
- They have a 10 year warranty
- Purple recommends stretchy sheets, to get the full advantage
- They have a 100 night sleep trial
How Does Purple Compare to Nectar?
Purple Mattress is a great mattress. You can get the lowest prices here.
However, when compared to Nectar, there are a few things to notice:
- Nectar is more economical.
- Purple mattress has 3 foam layers, in contrast to Nectar with 4 foam layers.
- Purple mattress is thinner than Nectar mattress.
- Nectar carries a lesser comfort score. This means it provides more comfort, without sacrificing stability or assistance.
- Nectar has less movement transfer compared to Purple mattress.
- Nectar has a Three Hundred and Sixty Five Night Sleep Trial versus Purples 100 day trial. Purple Mattress Opinion